Family Coaching is about helping families figure out what they want, what is keeping them from getting there and how to get there. We will create a customized action plan together in your home that will meet your families needs.
Family Coaching may be right for you and your family if:
- You have noticed a recent change in your child’s mood and behavior
- Your child is not expressing their feelings
- Your child is spending more and more time alone in their bedroom
- Your child is struggling to get to school everyday
- Your child is not behaving and is disrespectful
- You have tried consequences and nothing seems to be working
- You are losing control and see your child slipping away
- Your child does not seem to care about anything you say
- Your child needs to learn strategies on how to relax their mind and body
I Can Help!
What is Family Coaching?
Family Coaching is where one or more members of a family works with a coach to address goals that will improve the family dynamics.
- Helps all families (divorce, blended, loss)
- Builds Stronger Relationships
- Empowers all members within the family
- Increase Respect
- Increase Communication
- Provides the family with the tools they need to be successful
There is no one size fits all approach to family coaching.